Nehmat is humiliated in the Udaariyaan 13th May 2023 Written Episode Update.

 


Ekam declares at the beginning of the episode, "I despise your character right now." Nehmat says to cross my path because I'm not that. She exits. Sartaj grinned. You are the newest member of our family, so we need to know where you are fleeing to, so give me an introduction and tell me where you came from. Leave my hand, she says, I'm getting injured. He queries, "Do you understand the meaning of love?" and "Where are you running and for how long?" I must inform him of her identity. Harleen approaches and halts him. He advises me to confirm whether or not it is the same female. Jasmin questions Renuka What rights do you have to the residence, if any?I don't know, Renuka replies, "My son is getting angry after Nehmat." Jasmin reprimands her. 

As he watches them argue, Naaz beams. Sartaj, according to Renuka, won't listen to us and doesn't listen to his father. Jasmin claims that his father ought to feel ashamed for marrying a young girl. Don't lecture me, Renuka replies; instead, go explain your daughter to me. Naaz promises that I will show Harleen their altercation. To arrive quickly, she phones Harleen and urges her to come. When the man sees Nehmat, he describes her as being without personality. Ekam strikes the victim. Nehmat is accompanied by Sartaj when he arrives. Jasmin is invited to go with them by Satti. Jasmin declines to leave. I understand why Nehmat came here, she declares, and I won't allow her to destroy Harleen's family. 

Jasmin is urged to halt by Hrleen. Jasmin claims that Nehmat and Naaz want to end your marriage and that I would make Nehmat and Sartaj leave. He is the son of the home, according to Renuka, therefore he can stay if he so chooses. She berates Rupy and Satti for receiving an improper upbringing. She chastises the girls. Satti commands, "Please stop." She invites Jasmin to go.

Harleen apologises on behalf of Jasmin. Sartaj reprimands the man. He halts Ekam. Why are you fighting with him, he demands. Ekam is accompanied by him. Néhmat sobs. She departs while reflecting about Ekam's remarks. She believes I am aware of Ekam's unwavering loyalty. Sandhus departs from the residence. The man chastises Rupy in front of his daughters. Harleen observes. Rupy passes out. Everyone is anxious. Sartaj comes to a stop. He inquires, "What's going on, tell me how far you're going to run from yourself." Ekam demands an explanation, asking what you know about Nehmat, who destroyed the lives of her Nanu and Nani and fought for a plot of land. I have known Nehmat since I was a young child, and I want to know what she did today.

When the man approaches, Harleen yells at him to go. We must take him to the hospital, according to Satti. The girls, according to Swaroop, are defaming their parents. Satti and the group depart. Harleen is anxious. Nehmat, you messed up; I'll make it right immediately, she says. Ekam is asked by Sartaj to rejoice at Nehmat's passing. Ekam asks, "I don't get it; what are you doing with Nehmat; you know she didn't respect our friendship and love from childhood; please be careful; I beg you; stay away from her." Don't worry about me, adds Sartaj; perhaps you should be concerned about Nehmat in the future. He beams. When Nehmat gets home, she remembers what Ekam said. She sobs while throwing stuff out. "Man vich." Plays….

Post a Comment

0 Comments