Raunaq and Chandni inform Sumer of the truth in the written episode of Chashni on May 21, 2023.


Raunaq begins the episode by stating that she is unsure about her feelings for Chandni. I find it tough to let go of this false relationship, although Chandni claims it was real. We will never be able to come together, she sobs. Vimla and Nani converse. According to Nani, I shall cut the vegetables and cook spaghetti for Nisha. As she grinned, Vimla said, "I'm seeing your goodness, you are so good and love everyone, you raised Chandni and Roshni well, and you're taking care of Nisha, too. She's always been left alone, but now she has someone to look after her."

Raunaq says he is sorry and that despite how much he missed you, he realises now that he is a terrible son and that you are a good person and don't deserve a son like him. The day is lucky for me today, Sumer replies to Raunaq. Forget it; you called me dad after a long time. They embrace. What did you do that I got my son back?, Sumer asks Chandni. She remains silent, which is a miracle. She believes we will soon reveal Sanjot's reality to you. She requests that he relax. I'll get dressed, Sumer says, and then we'll discuss. He leaves.

She is in her room, Sanjot. Since you are a mother and I know that no one loves a child more than a mother, Nani advises that now that Sumer has returned home and Roshni has left for a yatra, you should go see Nisha. Sanjot claims that I am capable of caring for them. I only come to chat to you, according to Nandi. She is asked to go by Sanjot. Nani considers Nisha.

To Nisha goes Sanjot. You don't have time for me, Nisha claims. Sanjot reprimands her and threatens to put her to a hostel to instill discipline in her. No, says Nisha. You are going, Sanjot says, so start getting ready. What's wrong, asks Sumer. Chandni and Raunaq inform him of the situation. You must be aware of the truth, she asserts. What is it, Sumer inquires, "I'm starting to get scared." Raunaq claims that before learning the truth, I used to despise you because I believed you had cheated on your mother and caused her to have a heart attack. Whose nonsense, Sumer wonders. Yes, it's true, according to Raunaq, and you might now experience an even greater shock. Your sister is the one who murdered your mother and sought to kill Roshni.

Chandni asserts that he is telling the truth, that Sanjit drove Chitra away from you and that she had planned to attack Roshni in order to drive the latter away. You won't believe us because we have evidence, but Raunaq claims she is fascinated with you, money, and power. She has admitted the truth. Sanjot is my older sister, and Sumer warns her, "Be careful or I'll be gone from your life forever." We cannot ignore this unpleasant reality, Chandni acknowledges. Raunaq starts the movie. They watch a humorous video. How dare you both make fun of Sanjot? You know how much I adore and respect her, and I was thrilled that you both accepted me. Sumer reprimands them and demands to know if this is their film.

According to Raunaq, Sanjot may have committed this offence. Yes, Chandni claims, she admitted to her crimes. Show the video, Sumer commands. Why don't you grasp Raunaq's claim that Sanjot is a murderer? Your son is yelling in your face. He gets hit by Sumer.

Dad, according to Raunaq, you are evading the truth. Sumer again extends her hand. After telling him enough, Chandni took his hand. Sumer reprimands her. He claims Roshni was correct; she dislikes you because you are deceitful and skilled at destroying relationships. He gets her wrong.



Also Read:https://www.skyexfashion.in

Post a Comment

0 Comments