Sanjot is arrested in the Chashni 28th May 2023 written episode update.


Chandni starts the episode by startling Sanjot. Sanjot apologises for her actions and confesses them. She claims that I killed Chitra and that I intended to kill Roshni as well. There has been enough, says Sumer. Runs to Sumer is Sanjot. She interprets this to suggest that you intended to have me confess. You are brilliant, Chandni exclaims, and we caught your confession on camera. Hand raised by Sanjot. She is urged by Sumer to end the uproar. He must stop Chandni, she begs. He yells loud enough for me to hear everything.

Sanjot debates Sumer. She argues that because you refused to let me run the company, why didn't I obtain my rights. You didn't tell me you wanted all of this, he claims. I didn't want to ask for it, she claims. He says, "I can never forgive you for this, I hate you." He then asks if it was right to kill Chitra and separate me from my wife and children. She adds, "Hate me," but I couldn't care less because I had to manage my home and business my way. Roshni and Raunaq arrive. He claims that because you killed my mother, the game is over for you and that the police will show up to arrest you. Morning, and Sanjot is taken into custody. Sumer reprimands her. Coming to Nisha is Chandni.

I don't feel glad, my mum got punished for her sins, Nisha claims. I can understand, says Chandni. She is your mother, and you love her dearly. You must maintain your strength, and time is the finest cure.


Nisha thinks I should visit Armaan, spend time with him, and let Sumer know about it. Chandni embraces her and nods. She prepares her luggage. Raunaq queries your destination. Sanjot was punished, Chandni explains; as a result, I must depart and release you from this relationship. I won't stop you, I don't hate you, I like you, he says, adding that you spoke it so effortlessly. You can't stop me today, Chandni says, because relationships don't always stay similar. I'm sorry. Plays: Badle Tere Mahi He claims.

Sumer and all of us pray. The family members get the prasad from him. He mentions that Nisha's birthday will be celebrated, and he asks that you capture a picture of the whole family looking cheerful. I will create the birthday cake, according to Raunaq, and Nisha will be our personal photographer. Nisha is surprised and wished by everyone. Nisha notices the gorgeous dessert.


Nisha serves them food and cuts the cake. He claims that he is happy and with his family. Jeevan ke din is sung by Sumer. Everybody beams. Singing "Har Pal Tere Saath" is Raunaq. Tom kaafi ho, Mere Liye... Everyone hugs. Love you zindagi is sung by everyone. Chashni…plays…



Also Read: https://www.skyexmedia7.com


Post a Comment

0 Comments