Faltu keeps Shanaya at home in the written episode for May 28th, 2023.


Faltu stealing Shanaya is the episode's opening scene. Savita becomes irate. Faltu informed me, Shanaya is upset, Ayaan claims Ruhaan has assisted us, and I believe we should back Faltu. According to Janardhan, Ruhaan treated me poorly, therefore you should speak with Faltu and explain why she was away from Shanaya. Dadi asks Faltu to send Shanaya back to her brother's home when she asks where they will keep her when they leave the house. Kanika reprimands Tanu.

 Tanu deems it favorable. Now that Ayaan has returned, we won't be traveling to London. Fine, Ayaan won't accept you, and Faltu and Ayaan's relationship will only become better, Kanika adds. Stay here. Tanu claims I don't like everything. Kanika storms out in rage. Tanu is held by Sid, who tells her not to worry. Kanika will concur, come sit down, he says. Will we go to jail, she inquires. Sid responds, "No, I'll save you and take full responsibility for my actions." She queries why. He says that if you want me to repeat anything, just ask, and that everything will be OK since he loves Tanu and will do anything for her. She embraces him. He beams.

Faltu claims that Ruhaan won't answer my call. Shanya displays lovely images. Amar arrives and asks if I should inform Janardhan that numerous people have encircled the house. Faltu notices the guards when he peers out of the window. She queries who they are. Ruhaan may have sent them for my security, Shanaya claims; but, I prefer it since it makes me feel cared for and makes you part of my family now. Faltu tells them not to worry because Ruhaan has sent the guards. Marr leaves. Ruhaan contacts Faltu and apologizes that she was unable to answer the phone since she had dispatched the guards for Shanaya's protection. Shanaya refuses to answer the call because she knows she will be reprimanded, and Ruhaan is powerless to make her return. Faltu says it's all right.

She claims that this place is secure for her. In Janardhan's home, according to Ruhaan, she cannot be secure. The guards are seen by Govind, Kinshuk, and Ayaan. It's Shanaya's guards, claims Amar. Where is Faltu, and is she with Shanaya, questions Ayaan. Mar nods. Shanaya is urged to rest by Faltu. Shanaya claims that I must speak with you. Yes, Faltu advises, and get some shut-eye. I wish to compete in the state championship, according to Shanaya. Faltu promises that I will invite Ayaan and arrive. After having a nightmare, Shanaya awakens. Tanu sees Ayaan and the film of her wedding. She becomes enraged as she considers Ayaan's remarks. Is everything okay with you, Sid says. Do you think I'll be left alone and am I really that horrible, she says. No, Sid says. I'm

But my family will never adore me, she claims. Let it be, he says. I made a lot of mistakes, I regret them, I want to stay happy, I want their love, can we give our marriage another chance?, she asks, adding that she will urge her mother to cancel the sale. Ayaan is surprised when Faltu pulls him into their bedroom. He observes Roman ornamentation. She apologizes. He advises you to send Shanaya home and avoid her since, according to my father, Ruhaan insulted him. When I saw her, I thought I was meeting my younger sister, but she is actually Ruhaan's sister. She apologizes for the inconvenience and says, "Sleep here; I'm leaving." He prevents her. 

Tanu apologizes and requests that Sid stay with her. Sid gives her a great hug and tells her, "I'm with you. You gave me a big delight here. I simply needed your love. She promises that we will postpone the auction, walk around and apologize to everyone and that I will let my mother know that we are giving Ayaan another chance. He claims that the auction can't be stopped since the bank got involved, we can't stay with our family because they detest us, and they are moving to a new house. She adds, "Please let me stay with everyone. I want to stay with them, and I promise to be a good wife and bahu."

Ayaan halts Faltu and starts dating. He clings to her. He gives her a kiss. There, Shanaya shows up. Faltu shoos Ayaan outside. Falling is Ayaan. How did you fall, and are you okay? Shanaya queries. Ayaan claims that we were speaking impolitely. I became alarmed when Faltu fled after Shanaya questioned who speaks at this hour of the night. She invites Faltu to accompany her. The move. How could I forget this, says Ayaan, when I had to speak to Faltu about the state trials and she had less time to concentrate on cricket.



Also Read: https://www.skyexfashion.in


Post a Comment

0 Comments