Agnisakshi Written Episode Update for June 8, 2023: Satvik visits Jeevika instead of marrying Supriya.

 


Satvik asks Jeevika if she is content at the beginning of the episode. She replies, "Yes, I'm happy." Did you not notice how happy I was? I can see, he claims. He receives a mangalsutra from Jeevika, who then departs while crying. Shlok is powerless. Swara asks how the wonderful relationship could end. I won't allow this to happen, says Shlok. When Satvik desires to have this marriage, Rajnandini declares, "Whatever we can do, this marriage will take place." Jeevika quietly exits the home, peers inside, then turns to face him and sobs. She remembers lying to Pradeep. She apologises to Bappa and begs for his forgiveness, explaining that she was powerless to win Satvik's love or keep him happy.

He claims that I am not travelling alone because I am carrying Satvik's memories. Jeevika can be seen sobbing from the transparent glass door while Satvik searches for her. Jeevika then continues. To make the bride wear a mangalsutra, Pandit ji orders him. Rajnandini is urged by Pallavi to break off the engagement or give her money, or else Pallavi will come clean. Rajnandini threatens Pallavi after appearing afraid. She continues, "I know how to turn my lie into truth," and she urges her to see what will happen if they find out that you had me under duress to consummate their marriage while concealing the fact that Jeevika couldn't bear children. If anyone finds out, she predicts what will happen, including that your husband will break your legs and confine you to bed.

Sitting in the house's garden, Jeevika sobs. Song by Agnisakshi is played.Satvik approaches and continues to place his hand on her shoulder. He can recall standing up and seeing Jeevika leave. If you believe that I will become your neck chain after this marriage, Supriya wonders what happened and responds, "You are thinking properly. I won't ever leave you. Supriya, I can't marry you, says Satvik. Everybody beams. Rajnandini queries Satvik as to whether or not he is rational. I recently came to my senses, according to Satvik. 

Nearly all of the wedding rituals, according to Rajnandini, have taken place. According to Satvik, significant rituals have not taken place. Rajnandini claims that Jeevika wouldn't have permitted you to do this if she had been present. Jeevika will understand, and even if she doesn't, Satvik promises, I still won't be able to marry Supriya because only this mangalsutra is someone else's property. I'm sorry, Supriya, I can't marry you, he says. He leaves. As Supriya follows him, Pallavi stops her. Supriya is asked by Aadhya to clean the entire area. Only Satvik, according to Narayan, may end this marriage, as I correctly stated. They chuckle. Rajnandini assumes that they are making fun of her.

Jeevika is told by Satvik that her joy is audible in her voice as well. Jeevika inquires as to your whereabouts and claims that you forced her to wear a garland. He questions why you appeared to be joyful. Jeevika promises to respond after the wedding. Our marriage is already over, according to Satvik. Pandit ji would still be present, Jeevika claims, and she invites him to the wedding because she has done so much for it. You asked me whether I wanted to do this marriage with Supriya, Satvik says, asking if she's not tired of making a fake grin.

Pallavi makes fun of Supriya and remarks that greed is something that is not taught in schools. Supriya may feel bad, according to Adhya. She came to break into the residence, according to Shlok. Rajnandini requests that they stop. Narayan urges a swift resolution of this issue. Supriya plans to exact justice on Satvik and everyone else for this disrespect. Since his ears have been hurting since the morning, Satvik begs Jeevika not to speak. He also claims that he did not sign a contract with God stipulating that he would only marry Supriya. He begs her to pay close attention as he declares that he has no desire to wed Supriya and never will. However, you love Supriya, Jeevika says.

Satvik claims that because of you, I am aware that I don't love her. He invites her to return home. Jeevika turns down. If he behaves like SRK, will Jeevika agree, says Satvik. Jeevika recalls Rajnandini's remarks and states that our divorce is well-known to all. What counts, she says, is if I have to leave later on after my divorce. Satvik queries, "Did I tell everyone?" and remarks that such pointed inquiries are inappropriate here. He invites her to return home. Forcefully, he drives her home.



Post a Comment

0 Comments