In response to reports that Deepika Padukone's friend called the actress to tease her over being fired from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Anushka Sharma slammed the media, saying, "I never pull anyone down, stop playing games."



Following her summarily dismissal from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Anushka Sharma once opened fire. Go over what took place.

One of the most recognisable young-adult films in Hindi cinema is Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. Do you, however, know the story behind the movie's casting? Anushka Sharma allegedly received the role when Deepika Padukone expressed reluctance to take it on and encountered scheduling conflicts. But subsequently, when DP endorsed the movie and helped Ranbir Kapoor and the movie become a historic success, everything changed. Later, Anushka and Ranbir decided to work on Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Bombay Velvet together.

Since then, though, things haven't exactly been perfect between the PK & The Piku actresses! Anushka offered a stern warning in an interview, implying that DP was playing tricks on her. She even went so far as to criticise the "floating rumours" in some forceful declarations.




Anushka Sharma reportedly wanted to collaborate with Ranbir Kapoor. She was thrilled about the YJHD offer but was abruptly fired when Deepika Padukone gave the movie her final approval. Anushka later dropped bombshells in an interview with the Mirror, revealing that Deepika was acting in Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwani instead of her. Do my "friends" ever call me? I am the one Kashyap and Hirani chose. She belongs to Ayan and everyone else.

The actress from Chakda Xpress didn't end there. Even further, she admitted that games had been played and exclaimed, "Stop playing games. Since I don't throw garbage at you, stop throwing it at me. Even though we think we're cool, we're not. The actress even reiterated that she is confident in her job in the industry to further ensure that her message was understood. I'm not claiming I'm better or worse than X, she remarked. I'm in a really decent spot myself. Nobody can take it from me by making fun of me.

In the same interview, Anushka Sharma addressed her similarities to Deepika Padukone and reaffirmed, "There is no similarity between Deepika and me. Nothing unites us. We produce several film genres. In actuality, she has made more films. I have been picky. I largely declined every role that was offered to me.

An interesting thing happened in a 2014 episode of Koffee with Karan when Deepika Padukone claimed that she was friends with her peers, including Anushka, and she was ridiculed for her claim. Karan Johar responded, "You are friends with Anushka? I choked severely. If you consider yourself to be Anushka Sharma's buddy, then you most definitely live in a bubble, in my opinion.

The Jhulan Goswami biopic is now being worked on by Anushka Sharma, while Deepika Padukone is juggling the production of Fighter, Project K, The Intern remake, and Rohit Shetty's female cop movie.



Post a Comment

0 Comments