Actress Greta Gerwig reveals she gave birth to a baby boy four months ago and declares she wants to start acting more playfully outrageous in the midst of Barbie's widespread release.



After the birth of her baby, Greta Gerwig admitted that she is currently in a "twilight state."

A boy was born to Greta Gerwig.

The actress, 39, said she gave birth to her kid four months ago and called him a "wise little baby." She also has Harold, 4, with filmmaker Noah Baumbach.

Greta Gerwig told Elle UK magazine about a picture of her son: "He's a little Schmoo. I'm not sure if you can tell from the image, but that's definitely his energy. He's a perceptive little infant.




Following the birth of her baby, Greta Gerwig disclosed that she is presently in a "twilight state."

"The little guy is sleeping through the night," the acclaimed director, who directed the latest "Barbie" picture, revealed. I still wake up every hour to 90 minutes, however, and I continue to hover. You can't help but want to stare at that little one. Therefore, I'm kind of in a twilight state.

In honour of her upcoming 40th birthday in August, Hollywood icon Greta vows to "start being more playfully outrageous."






Greta wants to be more daring with her fashion choices in particular.

I want to start being more playfully provocative, said the actress, who began dating Noah back in 2011.

"I don't want to be 80 and realise that from 40 to 60, I really could have done it, but I chose to be practical! But we'll see how far I can take it.

"That was actually a fantastic time, I'll probably think back and say. I'm not sure how anything was made possible, either. But there's a lot of happiness there.

Post a Comment

0 Comments