Udaariyaan 2nd July 2023 Written Episode Update: Nehmat has a daughter.


The episode begins with Nehmat in labour. Ekam and Harleen are praying. Ekam wishes the mother and her child the best. Sartaj arrives and says, "Let me in, Nehmat needs me." Harleen is taken aback. Ekam is praying, she notices. Sartaj says, "I'm a doctor, please let me go." He is permitted by the nurse. Harleen reports that Nehmat is inside the OT. Sartaj sprints to the overtime zone. He gives her encouragement. Come on, you can do it, think of yourself and Ekam, he adds. Nehmat sees Ekam in him. Ekam replies, "I can't leave you alone in this state, you can't give up, our baby is coming." He gives her encouragement. She gives birth to the child. Sartaj appears to her. Sartaj claims you have two daughters, yours and Ekam's. Harleen is taken aback.

Nehmat and Ekam's child, she claims. She recalls Ekam's blessing from the baba. She walks away. Ekam inquires of the nurse about the lady. She is alright, according to the nurse, because she has a daughter. Harleen walks out and sobs. She hurls objects in rage. She is sobbing as she sits. Sartaj and Nehmat both notice the baby. Nehmat caresses their child. Abhi mujhmein kahin...sings... A nurse transports the newborn to the NICU. Harleen says, "I'm not going to let you do this, Nehmat; I'm not going to let Ekam know you've become his child's mother." Ekam notices the infant.

He asks the nurse if he can take the baby just once. She hands him over. Harleen observes. FB comes to an end. Ekam and Alia practise boxing. I love you the most, he says. Alia claims her mother won't let her go to summer camp, but you are. He says, "I know you're a strong girl, kids are kids for parents, and I remember the first time I took you in my arms." Harleen approaches and smiles.

Ekam describes the moment I held Alia in my hands as "the most beautiful feeling of my life." Harleen recalls Ekam picking up the baby. She yells at him and stops him. She requests that the nurse transport the baby to the NICU immediately, or the infant will become infected. Harleen has decided that we will return home. He says we'll meet the doctor and then leave.

She believes that if Ekam finds out about Nehmat, he would go to her, and she will lose him forever, therefore she will phone her mother. Sartaj inquires of Nimmo, "Why didn't you answer my call?" Nimmo claims Jasmin was here, so I didn't leave; is Nehmat okay? He says I have to break the happy news that it's a daughter. Nimmo inquires, "What, daughter, I'm very happy, is Nehmat all right?" He confirms that she came to the hospital herself, delivered the baby, and is a lioness. She says she can't share her excitement with Ekam; tell me where you are, and I'll come.He says, "Come home, I'll get them home, and I'll call you after the hospital formalities are finished." Okay, she says. She dials Swaroop's number. Everyone gets sweets from Swaroop. She claims Nehmat has a daughter. They are taken aback.

Rupy inquires, "What, Nehmat's daughter?" Satti inquires as to what you are saying. Swaroop apologises, and Nimmo tells him about Nehmat's friend's daughter. Okay, says Satti. They are all fond of sweets. It was her godh bharai, according to Satti. Lovely claims she was in her ninth month. Yes, Swaroop says, Nimmo told me that mum and baby are fine. Rupy and Satti offer their prayers for Nehmat and Harleen.

Harleen believes I can't possibly lose now. She inquires whether I may become a mother through surrogacy. Yes, the doctor replies, we must conduct your tests right away. Harleen says we'll do it later, then go home because I'm not feeling well. We shall come later, according to Ekam. Ekam hands Nehmat's prasad to the nurse. Harleen wonders what the relationship between Ekam and Nehmat is, and declares, "I will not allow them to unite."


Post a Comment

0 Comments