Hymn Rahe Na Hymn Hum A written episode update for July 3, 2023: The varmala of Swati and Raghu




Shiv and Surili begin the episode by praying. He makes jokes about spouses and marriages. She strikes him. He commands a cease-fire and tells the enemy to calm down. She claims that I needed to go get ready. He informs me that I must host visitors. They go away. Diya is postponed. Seeing Monty, Samar.He tells them, "I've given you work, so don't waste time; come in, take the basket, wear the uniform, and show your ID card." After checking, Monty declares, "I don't want to get into any trouble." Samar claims, "I have given you drugs and saved you; if you refuse, I will call the police, and you will go to jail." Monty asks, "Tell me who the target is; I don't know anyone." Samar says, "I'll let you know when the time is right. Just pay attention; my attention is on you. Go to the storeroom, and get dressed."

Ambitai invites him for coffee. No time for coffee, he adds; we'll celebrate at night; feel free to leave. Samar instructs Monty to cover his face and keep the basket on his shoulder. Monty queries, "How do I get in here?" Samar demands to see your ID card. Monty is given a chance. Relax, Samar replies; I've trapped your bad luck. He recalled taking Jignesh's card for Monty and causing him to pass out. Monty is told to leave the hallway because no one can see him there. He thinks he can see Monty and sees Shiv approaching. Seeing Monty is Diya. Her is pinched by Ambitai. Diya sobs. Surili queries what occurred. 

Ambitai claims that she might have been injured; I'll take her and offer her some chocolate milk. She picks up Diya. I believe she wants to communicate with us, adds Surili. Come, Sasha says, she always acts in drama. Samar gives Monty advice. Mithi is tasked by Ambitai to prepare chocolate milk for Diya. I've seen dad, said Diya, therefore I need to go see mom. Even if Ambitai claims you can't see your father, magic happens and you do. She sends Mithi and Diya. Samar is urged not to worry about Diya by her.

Surili and Shiv descend the stairs. He acknowledges her. Samar requests that the reporter take photos. Ranimaa beams while having her picture taken. Samar tells Monty that the time has come, so be prepared. Ranimaa leads the aarti for Shiv and Surili. She does Sam and Maan's aarti. Maan is tasked by Shiv to check on Raghu. Surili claims that I am uptight. Sasha implores her to unwind. Raghu claims I'm prepared. Calling Swati, he. She makes an audio transmission. She requests that he end the call. I'm getting ready, she says. He apologises, telling you to get dressed and move quickly. Sam, Maan, and Shiv watch Raghu get ready. Raghu is made fun of.

Samantha takes a selfie. Raghu is invited downstairs by Shiv. According to Ranimaa, the wedding will take place in the kuldevi temple with family members coming to bless the newlyweds after the varmala, which will only involve family members, takes place in the palace. I know, Samar says, "don't worry." They observe Swati and her parents approaching. Speaking with the media is Swati. Swati is welcomed by Ranimaa after the aarti. The ceremonies for Varmala will now start, she says. In the palace temple, Samar says. Swati and Raghu hold garlands in their hands.

Samar declares, "I want to say something. Raghu is my first friend in Ranakgarh. I want to make this celebrations unique." He throws them a flower shower as a surprise. Everybody applauds. Samar, you are a legend, you win everyone's heart, adds Raghu. Samar wishes you luck. Shiv, you must pass away, he feels Ranimaa will understand the agony of losing a loved one.

Post a Comment

0 Comments