Kumkum Bhagya Written Episode Update for July 12, 2023: Mihika is saved by Ranbir instead of Prachi.


Ranbir assures Mihika in the beginning of the episode that his family would all detest him after whatever he does, but not right now. Mihika departs. Ranbir feels he shouldn't leave too soon. Akshay says, "Everything's fine between us," and he begs Vishaka to pay attention. He can't fool her, Vishaka argues, and she should explain what he means when he claims he wants to win her heart. He claims that despite how much he loves Prachi, she is angry today, and when he tried to hold her hand, she brushed it away. I told her that I wanted to touch her heart instead. 

You can trick some people, but not me, says Vishaka. I enjoy it when you take an interest in my marriage and me, Akshay says. I've seen married women have affairs, and the males get blamed, adds Vishaka.


Also Read: In order to watch his daughter, Elina Svitolina's husband misses the "unbelievable" Wimbledon fairytale.


When Prachi thinks of Ranbir, she speculates that he actually came for me rather than Mihika. When Ranbir approaches her, he inquires as to her thoughts. I am aware of what is going on in your head, says Prachi. I knew you came for me, she claims. You understand me so well, Ranbir says. Prachi claims that we've only ever fought rather than communicated. She claims that you were fortunate to have me in your life and that I was the greatest of the others. He questions why we split up since we are best together. He leaves. Prachi wonders how somebody could feel ill for her even as her heart continues to beat and feel for him.

Ashok is questioned by Vishaka about Ranbir's interactions with Prachi and Mihika. Vishaka is questioned by Ashok about what is going on in her heart and is urged not to make any puzzles. They witness Ranbir visiting Mihika. Manpreet visits Ashok and Vishaka. Manpreet has arrived, says Vishaka, and I'm filling your ears. She is questioned by Ashok. Ranbir was going to wed Prachi's sister, but he decided against it, according to Vishaka. She claims that the relationship between Ranbir and Prachi is unique and unrelated. I'll demonstrate how Prachi perceives Ranbir, she asserts. Prachi arrives and turns to face Ranbir. Ranbir also turns his head to gaze at her. Prachi remembers his remarks and becomes angry. 

Ranbir is informed by Mhika that she would retrieve something from her room. When she slips and the marbles drop from her hands, she is about to leave. Prachi is also about to sag. Running to save them are Ranbir and Akshay. Prachi believes that Ranbir has come to save her, but he ignores her and grabs Mihika instead. Akshay arrives and stops Prachi from tumbling. Prachi says it's fortunate you intervened because I might have fallen if you hadn't. Ranbir has her infuriated. Vishaka is informed by Ashok that Ranbir saved Mihika. Perhaps she is mistaken, thinks Vishaka. Mihika apologises to Ranbir and explains that several marbles had fallen. She shouldn't worry, adds Ranbir, as it's not her fault. 

When Mihika fell, Micky yelled at her in front of everyone, and her buddy remarked that all men are the same. Assuring Mihika that he will offer her medicine, Ranbir inquires as to her state of health. From there, he takes her. How does he know which medication to take, wonders Mihika. He quips that he frequently got hurt and had access to doctors. He claims that he used to make fun of the girls waiting on the crosswalk before adding that he is joking. Ranbir expresses regret to her for being intoxicated when they first met. She claims that you helped me preserve that time. She apologises for having mistakenly believed him to be the leader of the thugs. He begs her not to be sorry.

Ranbir is praised by Manpreet for rescuing Mihika. Ranbir doesn't care about other people, according to Divya and Neha, and he took Mihika to his room. Perhaps I was mistaken, says Vishaka. According to Akshay, I will also apologise to Ranbir for misjudging him. When he first saw him, according to Ashok, he liked him. They claim that Mihika finally made the proper choice when she chose a man. Divya and Neha claim that Ranbir is Mihika's Shahrukh. Vishaka inquires about Shahrukh. Our driver, says Abhay, making jokes. It is heard by Prachi. Sarvagunn sampan, according to the servant, is a truly good man. Vishaka queries Prachi and responds that Ranbir is a nice guy. Prachi agrees and becomes upset. She is noticed by Akshay. Ashok advises you to express your emotions to her. Akshay beams.

Mihika's hand is treated with lotion by Ranbir. There is no one here, Mihika explains, so he shouldn't do anything. Ranbir responds, "I'm not playing; I genuinely care about you. Have you ever found a good guy before?" You are really good, Mihika exclaims, and she inquires about the woman who was in his life. Don't talk to her, she says. He claims that we converse verbally but not via phone. Ranbir claims that although I still love her, she despises me. You are sweet, Mihika says, so how can anyone hate you? I wish she had been able to view me from your eyes, he says. As he blows on her hand, Mihika smiles at him. 

From outside, Divya, Abhay, and Neha observe them. Prachi arrives there as well and is unhappy to find him with Mihika. They enter the room. Prachi is also invited inside by Ranbir. Prachi exits after stating, "I have some work." Neha jeers at them. You may continue, according to Abhay. I'll leave right away, you can make your sister the lead and I'll play Shahrukh, adds Ranbir. He enters the kitchen and queries Prachi about her well-being. Prachi says there's no need to ask because I'm doing great.

She claims that since Akshay will ask me and looks after me, there is no need to ask me. Ranbir grinned and said, "You look cute." He is urged not to flirt by Prachi. I was worried because you had fallen down the steps, he claims. Prachi claims that if you had been present, you would have grabbed me.



Post a Comment

0 Comments