Ali Baba is ending its run, and Sayantani Ghosh explains that saying goodbye to a play hurts.

 


Ali Baba: Dastaan-e-Kabul, also known as Ali Baba: Ek Andaaz Andekha Chapter 2, premiered in August 2022 and is scheduled to end in the second week of June. Numerous difficulties have been faced by the fantasy programme, including the terrible passing of the original actress Tunisha Sharma. Sheezan Khan, the major actor, was soon detained for aiding suicide. The producers then chose Manul Chudasama and Abhishek Nigam as the new lead couple. The only actor who has played Simsim on the show consistently since the beginning is Sayantani Ghosh.

In a recent interview, Sayantani discussed the end of the show and admitted, "I detest goodbyes because I become attached to everything very rapidly. Even after twenty years in the business, it still aches, but I'm used to pain. The nature of this job dictates that a performance will stop at some point, she says, adding, "For me, it's been a year-long journey as Simsim, and the character has become a part of me. I appreciate the producers calling to let me know about the development and inviting me to their office. On television, that happens very infrequently.

Tunisha's passing caused a significant setback for the show. Sayantani stated of the sad event, "What transpired on the stage was unfathomable. After the sad incident in December, we were unsure of what to do. I had anticipated that the performance would wrap up in January, but we breezed through the difficult part. Talking about what occurred still makes my heart hurt, and I still long for Tunisha to be here with us.Resuming filming and going back to the original set wasn't simple. You only recognise your strength, though, when you are in excruciating pain. Because so many people relied on it for their livelihood, we as a team have demonstrated resilience. Every one of my performances advances me professionally, but Ali Baba has helped me personally. I've become more patient and resilient as a result.

Sayantani is pleased that she will be remembered as the first Simsim on television. "I will be remembered as the first Simsim of Hindi TV after being the first Naagin of Indian television," she stated. I am the original (laughs).



Also Read: https://www.skyexmedia7.com


Post a Comment

0 Comments