Update for the May 29, 2023, written episode of Junooniyat: Amar accepts Ilahi and Jahaan.


 Jahaan rejects the bargain at the beginning of the episode. He is invited to meet him by the man. Jahaan declines and hangs up. Ilahi implores him to give the opportunity some more thought. He claims that I don't need anything else because our aspirations would be realised together when my lucky charm is with me. She sends him her warmest wishes. They embrace. The dude tells Jordan everything over the phone. Jordan reprimands him and declares, "I don't want Jahaan in Lahi's life." Who is coming?, Amar queries. There, Jahaan shows up. Just two minutes, says Ilahi. She goes out and sees Jahaan. She sends him her warmest wishes.

The episode opens with Jahaan rejecting the deal. The man invites him to meet him. Jahaan hangs up after declining. Ilahi begs him to think about the opportunity more. He says that because my lucky charm is with me, I don't need anything else because our goals will be realised together. She extends her best wishes to him. In an embrace. Over the phone, the guy tells Jordan everything. He receives a reprimand from Jordan, who then says, "I don't want Jahaan in Lahi's life." Who is coming?, Amar queries. There, Jahaan shows up. Just two minutes, says Ilahi. She steps outside to meet Jahaan. She extends her best wishes to him.

Jahaan claims that I adore Ilahi and wish to wed her. Everyone, even Amar, is stunned. Amar turns to face Ilahi. Is this true, do you adore Jahaan? he queries. With a nod. Biji, I told you, Ginni claims. Lucky is asked by Biji to go inside and get some candy. She becomes enraged at Jahaan. She reprimands Jahaan and Ilahi.

Ginni tells you and your parents to go because we don't know you. Jahaan affirms that you are correct; otherwise, my parents would have travelled to this location to speak with you. Ginni teases the man. She is urged to speak politely by Amar. Happy asserts that Ginni is correct, and my parents agree. My dad is in charge of housekeeping. I want to win the competition and earn my parents' respect so I study and work as a delivery boy to pay the rent and fees. Ginni reprimands him. Biji claims that he is requesting Ilahi's hand. Jahaan asserts that if Ilahi and I win this challenge, we won't have to look back and that I pledge to accomplish all of her wishes because I love her dearly. Infuriated, Ginni and Biji demand that he go. Jahaan is asked to leave by Happy. Ilahi requests Amar to halt. I won't move till uncle responds, according to Jahaan.

What do you want? Amar queries. Jahaan claims, "I just need your response." You can tell the family is against you, according to Amar. They are elders, according to Jahaan. I knew you would be irritated and reprimand me, but I told Ilahi that I would stand by her. Really? asks Amar. Jahaan affirms. Will you break her heart, Amar enquires. Never, says Jahaan. Will you help Amar realise her dreams? Jahaan responds with a resounding "Yes," "I will do it even if the world is against it," and "I will make you talk to my parents on video call." Her dreams are also my and our dreams.

I approve of Ilahi's decision, Amar claims. Ilahi and Jahaan grinned. Amar embraces Ilahi. Biji says you're acting incorrectly. Amar claims, "I'm confident in my choice." He gives Ilahi and Jahaan embraces. He declares, "I don't want anyone to talk about you both, so we'll keep roka tomorrow." Biji tells Mahi over the phone. Do what I say, Mahi commands.

Jordan shows up. Mahi yells at him. He storms off to his room and violently smashes stuff. She commands him to halt. She assures the audience that she will keep her word. If I don't marry Ilahi in the next seven days, he adds, you know what I can do—I want Ilahi. Mahi asks if the victim saw a cheetah and then backs away to attack it. She requests that he act joyful in their presence. She promises that if we attack at the proper moment, Ilahi will propose to you. She embraces him.



Also Read: https://www.skyexfashion.in

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments