Charu Asopa discusses the difficulties and rewards of being a single parent.


After recently divorcing Rajeev Sen, Charu Asopa spoke candidly about her problems as a single mom and her experiences parenting her daughter Ziana. In spite of the challenges, Charu has been able to strike a balance and keep a cordial relationship with her ex-husband. She recently gave an interview in which she discussed her observations of parenthood and the daily lessons she picks up.

There are times when it is draining and frustrating, but you have to deal with it as a parent. Ziana recently refused to eat, and I became irritated with her. She gave me a startled glance before breaking down in tears. I was also unable to help but cry. Being a mother under such circumstances can be challenging. We are both gaining knowledge from one another, said Charu.

Charu is learning new things every day as she adjusts to being a mother. Charu enjoys learning new things, whether it's how to manage Ziana's everyday routines or find new foods for her. "Every day I learn something new, whether it's about her food or anything else. With her meals, I'm experimenting as I strive to grow and change with her. Regarding the lack of support, I think not all kids are created equal. Every youngster does not have to develop along the same path. Each mother's experience as a mother is unique, and the same is true for each child's experience as a child. There isn't a perfect parenting book you can read and apply the advice from. You have to pick things up as you go," she advised.

When Charu made the decision to live apart from her daughter, she talked about the difficulties she encountered in locating a suitable home. Finding a residence wasn't too tough for me while I was single. However, it became difficult when Ziana joined me. Every day, she and I would go house looking, and there were times when everything appeared to be set, but at the very last second, something would go wrong, and I would not get the house. People were reluctant to make their homes available for rent since I am a single mother and an actress. Their hesitation was clear. Additionally, it was difficult to bring Ziana on the house quest because we had to stop the car to feed her when she became hungry. There were a lot of things going on, and I would get upset occasionally, but I had no choice," she said, summarising the challenges she faced.


Post a Comment

0 Comments