Update for the August 3, 2023, written episode of Faltu: Neil uplifts Faltu


Sid asks Tanu what she wants to do at the beginning of the episode. She asserts that I returned after bringing soup for Ayaan and Faltu. Sid asks, "Why, you were envious, you're attempting to get close to Ayaan, what's your goal, I know you well." Do you think so? she begs while sobbing. He claims that despite how much I love you, you constantly try to influence me and I won't let you cause conflict between Ayaan and Faltu since you are solely mine. He moves. Faltu arrives in Ayaan. She is urged not to go by Ayaan. She requests that he receive an injection. No, he replies, how have you got the right to say that. She claims in a wife's right. Fine, he responds. Taking the shot, he. She presents him with the milk glass. She is instructed to give it to him. She nourishes him.

She is urged not to leave by Ayaan. He slumbers while holding her hand. She escapes. Take care of him, and call me if you need any help, she tells the nurse while giving the nurse her phone number. She leaves. Savita should go relax, says Dadi, because Faltu has arrived to take care of Ayaan. Savita claims that I don't feel sleepy. She is urged to relax by Kinshuk. Did Ayaan sleep, Dadi queries. Faltu affirms. You should rest and sleep, according to Dadi. Faltu claims that I'm leaving. The guard claims that Neil is requesting an arrival time. Did he leave, she wonders.

He replies "no," adding "he's interesting," as he plays games and ludo with us. Tanu questions why Neil is waiting and wonders who he is. She is told to take care of her own affairs by Faltu. She departs. Tanu claims she didn't even express it clearly: she's having a relationship with Neil. Why is Neil waiting for Faltu, Savita queries of Dadi, is this a lie. Dadi halts Tanu.

She admonishes Faltu. Faltu approaches Neil. In jest. They get into a fight. He apologises. Tanu approaches and observes. Faltu queries, "What did you say?" Tanu notes them down. Faltu is forced to sit in the car by Neil. They clash. She claims that I came without telling anyone I was leaving. Faltu informs Dadi that he is leaving. She is urged not to return by Savita. Once Ayaan is feeling better, I won't come here, Faltu promises. She goes. Did you start the fire inside, wonders Neil. She feels melancholy when she thinks of Ayaan.

Car is stopped by Neil. I'm feeling hungry, Mittals didn't ask me to eat, so come with me, he adds. You may return home and eat, she says. We'll have a competition, he tells her as he leads her to the golgappa stand. They are rivals. He starts to cough. She claims, "I told you I'd win. She giggles. He takes in water.

Seeing her, he smiles. She exits. She claims that Ayaan dislikes golgappa and that I never had this with him. I was in love and really loved that girl, but she left me for her profession. I begged her not to go, but her career was more important than me. He says it's amazing how we live our lives in accordance with others before realising we are silly. Why is your history still affecting you, why don't you move on from it, and don't go there if you want respect, he queries. Is love always painful? she queries. Although I have also loved one individual, he says, "I don't think this will happen again; perhaps someone else is waiting for us."


Post a Comment

0 Comments